WHO IS A CHARITY RUNNER?
On the June, 20 a charity runner runs his individual race: in the park, on a treadmill or participates in an official race - get registered and pay for a race pack.
While training for the race a charity runner informs his/her friends, colleagues, relatives about selected fund and person for whom he/she is running for and encourages them to make a donation.
HOW TO BECOME A CHARITY RUNNER
Chose your way to run the race: distance, place. Get registered and pay for a race if you are participating in an offical race. A race may take place anywhere in Europe, Russia and former CIS countries in the time period before 1st June.
Fill in the registration form below to join the charity runners’ team. Set your charity target amount – any amount in rubles you would like to raise. It doesn’t necessarily covers the whole amount needed.
Please take care of your health, get a medical check before the race, make sure you are ready enaugh to run a chosen distance.
After you have settled your text-description, charity target amount, and other details, you get an e-mail with the link to your own web page containing the following information:
- your name and photo;
- a small text about you;
- target amount;
- information about a person selected by you for whom you are going to run.
Share the link to your personal charity runner’s web page via social networks, e-mails and messages. Emphasize on the following important issues:
- Good, that every donation will do for the one who is in need
- Transparency- every donation will be transferred and used on the particular person in need, an expense report will be sent to all the donors.
- Your fundraising progress – that will show, how much money you still need to raise.
- Share the story about a person for whom you are running for.
- Thank your donors!
And remember that the fundraising process should be fun!
Run your distance, have fun, take loads of pictures!